WHEN CUSTOMERS HAVE TRUST IN YOU, THEY WILL BE CONFIDENT IN CONDUCTING BUSINESS WITH YOU_Engr. Dauda

                                          










                            

“My advice is that, whatever you engage in, the first thing is trust. When customers have trust in you, they will be confident in conducting business with you. And you must also try to have self discipline”
_ Engr. Dauda Aremu




COINKWARA ENTREPRENEUR OF THE MONTH_NOVEMBER


One of the cardinal developmental parts of the CoinKwara Programme is to pick our ‘Entrepreneur of the Month’ and hold an exclusive interview with him or her. This interview gives opportunity to the particular entrepreneur being interviewed to evaluate him or herself and assess the growth of his/her enterprise. This interview also serves as an avenue to educate and motivate fellow entrepreneurs, aspiring entrepreneurs and the general public.

For the month of November, our Entrepreneur of the Month was Engr. Aremu Arisekola Dauda, CEO of Hariss Computer and IT Solutions. His workshop is located at: Opposite Former Societe Generale Bank, Taiwo Road, Ilorin, Kwara State. Engr. Dauda can be contacted on 08036105648, engrdauda@yahoo.com.





PERSONAL BACKGROUND
My name is Aremu Arisekola Dauda. I studied Guidance and Counselling at Ekiti State University. I am single. My area of entrepreneurship endeavour is Computer Engineering.



PRODUCTS/SERVICES
As I said earlier, I’m a computer engineer. We repair both software and hardware problems of computer, we sell both new and UK used laptops and also train people to become a computer engineer. Our place is a Clinic Centre where all your gadgets are given 100% solution to their various problems.


ENTERPRISE NAME
Harris Computer and Information Technology






ENTREPRENEURIAL BACKGROUND
You studied Guidance and Counselling but you are now a Computer Engineer. How did you come about this?

{laughs} Money.
Let’s say it’s money, but you know you could have made money in many ways? What made you decide to take computer engineering as a source for money?
Hmmmm. You are right there. I developed passion for computer seeing that the world is presently a computer world and there is nothing changing that for now.  
I started about three years ago. That should be July, 2014.

START UP CAPITAL
{laughs} Well I didn’t start with any real money. Okay, let me say I used about N5,000 to buy necessary tools for repairing computers. So, from the money I made from repairs, I used most of it to build my enterprise to where I am today and use the remaining part to survive. That was how I started, up to the present stage of the enterprise where as you can see, we have a good shop and also sell computer and accessories.


THE ENTERPRISE STATUS
Alhamdulillah. We thank Almighty Allah, the business has been impressive. Customers are satisfied with our services and they have been recommending us to other prospective customers.


THE SECRET TO BECOMING SUCCESSFUL IN THIS INDUSTRY
There is no special secret. What I believe is just that the person who is interested in this line of work must be determined and disciplined.


ADVICE TO OTHER ENTREPRENEURS/ PROSPECTIVE ENTREPRENEURS
My advice is that, whatever you engage in, the first thing is trust. When customers have trust in you, they will be confident in conducting business with you. And you must also try to have self discipline.



OPINION ON COINKWARA PROGRAMME
Coinkwara is a nice programme that helps in promoting entrepreneurship. It also enlightens entrepreneurs on how to become successful in their various businesses.


HOW GOVERNMENT CAN SUPPORT
Government can support us by giving us loan. If I can get loan for instance, I will be able to boost my business by buying computers and accessories, and adding some other values to my business.


INTERVIEW TEAM
Team Leader- Hanafi Olanrewaju Rabiu
Programme Officer- Salaudeen Habeeb Abdullahi

VISIT WWW.COINKWARA.COM for Made in Kwara Products/Services



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"BOLE PLACE"_COINKWARA ENTREPRENEUR OF THE MONTH_MARCH, 2018

COINKWARA TARGETS VULNERABLE GROUPS IN ITS COLLABORATIVE ENTREPRENEURSHIP DEVELOPMENT ACTIVITIES

What you cannot learn anywhere except from our first Business Strategy Session