COINKWARA ENTREPRENEUR OF THE MONTH_JANUARY, 2018

"Fine, I am not counting much money yet, neither do I have more equipment to work with, but finding myself and purpose in life is a good sign of success to me"  
CEO G.O.G_wears



As part of our objective and un-relented mission in shaping the minds of Africans with human
capacity development programs through Entrepreneurship Development and Promotion
activities, we are happy to introduce our first entrepreneur of the month in the year 2018.

This approach remains a pivot of development, motivation, and promotion for our community member and the aspiring entrepreneurs in Africa as it promises.


ENTREPRENEUR OF THE MONTH
Name: Abdulganiyu Olamide Ganiyat
Education: BSC Accounting Marital Status: Single
PRODUCTS/ SERVICES: Fashion Designer with special services in wide range of Bridal
packages, work wears, Casual wears, English wears and Native wears.
Name Of Enterprise: G.O.G_wears
Address and Contacts: No 4, Mashallahu street, Airforce junction,Gbagba, Iorin Kwara State.
CONTACT:
EmailAdrdress:ganiyatolamide53@gmail.com. Phone Number: 07060898864 Instagram
Handle: g.o.g_wears

FINDING A PURPOSE
“I grew up with the passion of becoming a fashionpreneur with family support in realizing the mission. But motivation and zeal are not there until I join Coin Consults”

Like business tycoons or those striving to become one, there must be a story of why believing in what you want to do, what you are doing or what you've done. Ms. Ganiyat is not exempted, she has story too. “I grew up with the passion of becoming a fashionpreneur with family support in realizing the mission. But motivation and zeal are not there until I join Coin Consult. Coin Consults helped me to find myself, develop myself, and help me to see the future of being an entrepreneur. Thought, apart from passion I also see it as lucrative business since everybody clothes his or herself every day.” said Ms. Ganiyat

Being a young graduate with the mind of developing herself and willingness to be part of change maker in the society, Ms. Ganiyat is an active volunteer at Coin Consults who also doubled up as a member of CoinKwara programme since she is an entrepreneur too. In her statement during the interview, she alluded to the fact that; “Coinkwara has helped entrepreneurs in Kwara to have a different mindset on how to handle business from the way we've been doing it earlier, through packaging, building an online presence for their businesses and other developmental training.”

STARTUP CAPITAL
“In the first place, I feel like having all the necessary equipment, financial constraint also contributed to it and I later realized that, even Rome was not built in a day”


Economic crises in the nation, finance, unencouraging society or family and friends, and many other factors that are capable of demotivating one from becoming a strong entrepreneur are kinds of obstacles surrounded Ms.Ganiyat like much other youth in Nigeria, but she does not allow any of them to stop her from thinking different, unique and fuel of aspiration in becoming a problem solver in her society through her entrepreneurship skill.

When asked about the startup capital of her business, The CEO of G.O.G_wears responded “I started with #15,500 which I use to purchase my machine. Though In the first place, I feel like having all the necessary equipment, financial constraint also contributed to it and I later realized that even Rome was not built in a day”

PERCEPTION ON SUCCESS AND FULFILMENT
“If you for wish for success in life, make perseverance your blossom friend”


Perhaps too many people, success has different meanings and forms depending on the level of fulfillment or contentment over what one is pursuing. Not surprising, to Ms. Ganiyat, success has a deep meaning to and definition too. This is her response to our interview question over her level of satisfaction or fulfillment in the are of enterprise she choose, “Yes it is, if you wish for success in life make perseverance your blossom friend” she then later concludes with this "Fine, I am not counting much money yet, neither do I have more equipment to work with, but finding myself and purpose in life is a good sign of success to me"

MOTIVATION, APPRECIATION


“Whatever you can do or dream of, just begin it. Boldness has genius, power and magic in it.”

“Whatever you do, give it 100% of your commitment through positive, productive and loyal attitude.”

“My appreciation goes to Coin Consults which  is my number 1 motivator, they brought out the spirit of  entrepreneurship in me by helping me to think further that, fashion design is more than what I can benefit from it alone, but the society as a whole.”

“My appreciation also goes to my mum by supporting me and believing in me she bought the machine for me even when she doesn't have much but she see the passion in me."
WATCH VIDEO OF MS. ABDUGANIYU OLAMIDE GANIYAT

COMPILED AND EDITED BY:

Mustapha Muhammed Jamiu
CEO/Co-Founder, Coin Consults

VISIT WWW.COINKWARA.COM FOR MADE IN KWARA PRODUCTS/SERVICES


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"BOLE PLACE"_COINKWARA ENTREPRENEUR OF THE MONTH_MARCH, 2018

COINKWARA TARGETS VULNERABLE GROUPS IN ITS COLLABORATIVE ENTREPRENEURSHIP DEVELOPMENT ACTIVITIES

What you cannot learn anywhere except from our first Business Strategy Session